Provide for spiritual maturity, character training and personality refinement
- ☛ By participating in discipleship groups
- ☛ By mentor-modeling of faculty and church pastors
- ☛ By providing anointed Chapel services
- ☛ By scheduling spiritual emphasis meeting each semester
- ☛ Provide for spiritual leadership development
Provide Christian Ministerial
- ☛ By teaching biblical knowledge and its practical application
- ☛ By having adequate facilities and equipment
- ☛ By teaching methods of effective ministry
- ☛ By having Bible centered curriculum
Provide for Spiritual Leadership Development
- ☛ By providing for and encouraging participation in student organizations such as Student Council, the Mission Prayer, and Student Ministries.
- ☛ By providing opportunity to work with others in projects, College publications and church ministries.
PHILOSOPHY OF MINISTRY: